Monday, February 15, 2016

Let Heaven come, to Earth

There's really no end to learning. Been learning so much these days and I'm very thankful for how God has led me to becoming a full time tutor, a job which grants me excessive time to learn and serve, and of course, ample rest (most of the time) as well. There are pressures faced of course, but the learning, serving and time spent with God in solitude, in studying the Word, worship, prayer.. it's worth it.



"It's good how you've chosen this and not get into the rat race.. (Definitely, there's a need for marketplace ministers too. (Ministers.))

There are months when I do well, months when I don't, but this is the best job I can ever have. I have a lot of time to think; things that are happening around me, in the world.. And that's when gems come, and I get to share them during talks, seminars."






"Just look at creation; plants and all.. Where there is life, there is structure. 
Structure flows out of it naturally. And life continues.. as God has intended.


But artificial lifeis different. You have a structure first, and you need to feed it, to make it stay alive."








:')


"Healing is a gift. You just got to receive it."




No comments: