Sunday, January 10, 2016

Move us into action, we must go

When praying for divine appointments to be created for me to learn and fulfill my assignment (Col 4:17; do check out Archippus Awakening too!), never did I expect God to answer the prayers like He's been doing these two weeks. (As always.)



Today, I joined Pastor Jeff Yuen and his team of volunteers at the weekly healing outreach at Little India.






The most common healing today was back pain gone in Jesus' name too. It's really, really wonderful to see how the love of God was demonstrated as people walked away with glad and thankful hearts :')


And my first street healing experience was when this guy came with pain in his right knee. Laid hands on him with another brother, prayed for him twice, and he was healed in the name of Jesus. Will always remember the smile on his face and how surprised he was. 

After witnessing the healing, his friend who was beside him decided to ask us for prayer as well. He had pain in his right shoulder and was also healed by God. 

Nothing spectacular like raising the dead (and it doesn't have to be), but to be able to be used by God as His vessel to bring the love of Christ to those in need is so humbling (in the best way); it brings so much joy.. a real privilege indeed. 








After an hour or so, a man approached us and suddenly, Pastor Jeff decided to lead him to a spot and signaled me to follow. He positioned the man as he looked up; I did the same and didn't see anything. 


"There's an angel here." 

"Really?" 
I looked up again. 


"You can actually feel the weight."


I stretched out my hand, and felt nothing. Pastor Jeff moved my hand away, and back to the same spot. 


I did that again, and 
"OHHHHHHH".





It was so tangible!!!!!!!!!!! 


Pardon the exclamation marks but it was simply mind blowing.




"This is a healing angel. There's another angel there but I don't know what he's there for.. it's beyond my comprehension."


"You mean you literally see them?"

"Yeah. Different people see things in the spirit differently. Some sense, some smell, some see.."




Asked God to amaze me before the outreach too, and He really did. 

No comments: