(Joyce used some filter I think, haha)
"Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments"
"Anyway the guest speaker at Tanglin Fellowship yest had a really strong healing anointing and I witnessed many miracles of instant healing
There was this old uncle who had uneven legs and the shorter one grew in half a second. Before my very eyes.
Really really praise God"
Been asking God to free me from all my food allergies like egg, seafood, nuts etc since Nov and after coming back from Taiwan, I decided to take steps of courage to eat all the banned food and.. it's verified: God has really healed me! Now I can eat anything, praise the good Lord :')
Also, after much prayer and proclamation, my digestive system has gotten so much better since the stomach flu episode and I'm utterly thankful to Jesus that by His stripes I'm healed indeed.
Being able to eat awesome food like oyster omelette feels good, but being able to personally experience the healing power of God again, to testify to His goodness at TF yest and to others feel even better :')
I will declare and lift You high
Christ revealed and I am healed
In Jesus' Name


No comments:
Post a Comment