Friday, September 11, 2015

公共假日~可怜的大忙人终于有时间休息一会儿 并给予看法了~ 


“我想说的是.. 听起来是蛮反对PAP的.. 尤其是从一个对你不了解,不知道背景的读者的角度来说.. ”



以免造成更多误会,如果你想了解我的立场和故事背景 我很乐意面对面分享 :)


其实重点真的是:


"I think the drive home point is that we really cannot take the decision-making lightly. Not to just base it upon our emotions or heuristics (from social media or friends or gossips), but attempt to find out more from the objective perspective. Granted that info can never be entirely objective, but at least fulfill our responsibility as info-gatherers to make an informed decision as much as we can."


"Another main idea I'm trying to bring across is that the ruling party, be it PAP or not, should not oppress people who do not vote for them. I'm not saying that PAP oppresses all citizens, nor do I believe this is the case, as I only highlighted the Hougang residents :) and that we have to speak up for oppressed people esp the elderly who cannot speak up for themselves."




No comments: