It's Family Day yesterday and guess what.. Team Yukee was the second runner up! Hahahahaha seriously a miracle by itself since we were on a losing streak, though foul play by the opposing team played a part to the streak LOL #nvmstillafamily #familyday
Towards the end of the thanksgiving night was a time for spontaneous sharing of how God helped us exp breakthroughs in certain areas of our lives and honestly didn't wanna go up to share cause a part of me really dislike sharing things that are still in progress and missions is sth I seriously didn't wanna be loud about, but I guess God has His reasons for constantly prompting me to share and so yes, I did and am glad I did because I realised Pastor Benny was right; the more we share about our convictions, the stronger they get.
Tbh, living comfortably with my mum who takes care of everything at home is sth of extremely high value to me.
Some of the reasons why I didn't wanna go overseas to study or even stay in local hostels are that I don't wanna do my own laundry, cook my own food, wash my own dishes, stay with strangers etc. Whenever people hear these, they find it rather ridiculous how I could actually regard my deg studies of a lower importance than these silly reasons. Well it might be to them, but to me I'm willing to sacrifice a lot of things just to have my mum do all that for me. Although it's quite weird like you know, being a domestic goddess (hahahaha) is kinda like my dream yet I don't wanna do these, I just felt like taking it slow at a later time.
However, after struggling between what I should do and what I really don't wanna do for more than a month, I decided to do what I should.
Because I'm a Christ follower, not comfort follower.
And as a Christ follower, I am to fulfill the Great Commission, because I have been commissioned by Christ.
And as God reminded me of the video that was played during the LGBT meet, the sight of godlessness just saddened me and how when God's love is brought into the picture, things can be so different.
Things can be how it should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment