I flagged for the approaching bus and when I looked closer, the driver was waving at me, implying that the bus was not for service. I was puzzled because though the bus had passengers onboard, it was not full. I was wondering what might the reason be.
He eventually stopped and open the doors, I boarded the bus with a perplexed look on my face while scanning my ezlink card. With my eyes still on him, he then whispered, "Happy April Fool's Day".
Well played sir, well played.
HAHAHA! This is too cute hahahahahaha
Happy April Fools'! It's indeed a happy one cause tuition's postponed and I finally get to fill my emotional tank (as taught by Huili hahaha~) by doing things I enjoy for a night after... what feels like a really, long, time. Didn't even know the MV of one of my fave songs in Jielun's latest album (v) was released one week before my birthday lol
Happy April Fools'! It's indeed a happy one cause tuition's postponed and I finally get to fill my emotional tank (as taught by Huili hahaha~) by doing things I enjoy for a night after... what feels like a really, long, time. Didn't even know the MV of one of my fave songs in Jielun's latest album (v) was released one week before my birthday lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcdscWaat_w
周杰倫(合唱:袁詠琳)【怎麼了 官方完整MV】Jay Chou(feat.Cindy Yen) "What's Wrong" MV (Zen-Me-Le)
#明明就是带墨镜比较好看 #看一半就好 哈哈哈
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp1kWzKzreY
周杰伦挑战倒弹识曲 惨遭孟爷爷调侃 最强大脑 高清
第一次看他这么紧张/没自信 哈哈哈哈~ 可是也应该是第一次 可以用可爱来形容吧 哈哈
I didn't know Jielun has written / composed 332 songs :O
And I had absolutely no idea what she was playing too LOL. Takes a genius to know and watch to know who's the genius
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3YZpci8PwY

No comments:
Post a Comment