Sunday, January 18, 2015

Here I am, use me

After witnessing the unfolding of a series of events, just wanna say God's timing is certainly the best and He is truly concerned about meeting the needs of people. When He says He loves us, He really does. 




Quote from the audio series, "How God Led Me Into the Workings of Miracles."
Nothing fascinates me more than to see God operating on a body. There was one lady, an English lady, she had her hair done in a sort of fringe that came down, and she slightly reminded you of one of these dolls you see. She was about forty years old I would say. I don’t know what was wrong with her. She started telling me everything. I said, “You need the package deal. Let’s leave it at that.” And I prayed for her, her leg grew out, and I knew something was going to happen. So I stepped back—and she had spinal curvature among other things, and spinal curvature also affects your rib cage, see, because your ribs are hung on your shoulders which is affected by your spine. And it was really comical. She was like a doll. You know you can pull and the arm will jerk, and then you pull and the leg will jerk. She was sitting there for ten minutes—like that. And we just stood and watched. Nobody touched her. At the end of that time, she told us the next day, she was completely healed. Her spine was straight, her ribs were straight, everything.


This young woman lost her hearing and speech after being taken to witchdoctors as a little girl. In July of 2014, after suffering for 16 years, she attended a Christ for all Nations Gospel Crusade in Bujumbura, Burundi. During the worship she noticed a change beginning to take place. In that meeting she was delivered and healed. This is her story.





Lord You are good and Your mercy endureth forever. 





No comments: