Thursday, December 11, 2014

And it makes my heart wanna sing

Was afraid that I'd be late in meeting the LG before my paper but thank God for my brother who cooked Maggie Mee for me yest~ Not the best stuff to eat before an exam but still~ #alwaysgoodtohaveabrotherhehehe


Thank God for the paper that went quite well too! The questions I spotted came out yes ah wahaha~ Though I wrote shorter than the expected norm acc to the lecturer but whatever, it's such a blessing cause it was a pure essay paper and psych pure essays are out to kill..



Okay gonna get ready for my stats paper soon hohoho #pleaseprayforme #thankyouverykamsa










"but where sin increased, grace multiplied all the more"

"grace will reign through righteousness to eternal life"


Through righteousness, and that is believing in God (Romans 4).


This is just like how everyone goes, "God is saying, 'okay I know you cannot make it so I give you Jesus, pay everything and it's more than enough.'"


You know how sometimes a lot of commonly said stuff feels like they have lost their significance though they are true in every way?


"God-shaped hole in our hearts.. God loves you.. God has a plan for you.."




These touched me this morning. 













No comments: