Had turkey and log cake for the first time yest (unbelievable right) and it was the nicest Christmas dinner I had thus far. And Amanda did not fail us by being the mouse poo (direct trans) and it was indeed a night of laughter.
Was thinking about one of the questions during the "I would rather" game segment ("Would you rather celebrate your birthday and not Christmas this year or the other way round?") and realised I really don't quite celebrate Christmas on my own; if there are no LG / unit events then yeah, I won't plan one or whatsoever. To me, celebration involves things like parties, food etc but Christmas has been a day when I just spend time with God, giving thanks, learning more about Him.
I guess that's what happens when you're with someone you really love? I don't foresee myself throwing parties for my future partner lol. I would kinda just want to be with him and talk and it's the same today. And it's awesome heeheehee
No comments:
Post a Comment