Sunday, September 21, 2014

No one ever will compare to You, Jesus

Late for wedding ceremony, wedges decided to open its mouth again, walked at 1km/h, still got work.. Thank God I have a super Dad who helped me to super glued it hehe #stillcanfixmeansnoneedthrowyay #mydaddyfixesthelightstapshosesEverything #really 


And maybe He knew I was a lil tired rushing everywhere so He sent someone to tell me that I look younger than a 94 and resemble Kari Jobe lol~ Don't really know her except that she sings.. Hope she's nice ahaha~


Alright back to the wedding. Enjoyed the video they played! Junyao was as entertaining as ever; didn't know he liked Jolin! But good taste~ until she decided to anyhow wear -/- okay whatever, Jesline was so pretty~ Their interaction in rl is even funnier! Was quite surprised that they didn't tear when they exchanged vows though. When I did >< Ah maybe it's just that I value words / vows a lil too much haha. But the speech to family is totally meant to cry one please. #stoplookingleh.. 








Just like what Marcus shared, something I believe with all my heart is that God is trustworthy.

 And as though that's not good enough, He loves us unconditionally. Where can you find someone who knows all the ugly things about you and still loves you with every single bit of his heart? Someone who chooses to forgive you without fail though you do the very things he hates time and again? Someone who doesn't give up on you no matter what happens? Someone who means it when he says forever? 




Sometimes it feels like when things are said too often, it loses its significance. 



God I know it's not the same for You; and as though this is enough,
thank You.




"True love overlooks all wrongs." 



No comments: