To me, one of the most baffling things is how people without religious beliefs or with different ones get married. People with trust issues always get the blame, but there's no basis of trust to begin with, isn't it?
How do you trust one's integrity if he doesn't pledge his allegiance to God.. 74% of men will choose to get an affair if they won't get caught you know.. my gosh.. Dear husband in future, I don't know if you'll ever read this, but please tell me the truth no matter how much you think it'll hurt me.. In every context, every situation. I promise to be utterly honest about e-ver-y-thing. (Say the word, and I will tell you all~ Lolll)
Okay on the brighter side, thank God for Jason Wong's sharing today~ Was really encouraged by his testimony of how his parents came to know God; the Bright Light and his mum's resolution to discard the idols after the very first regular service she had attended were just amazing.
Tbh, it's difficult to imagine how it'd be when my family, esp my parents, decides to accept and follow Jesus. God I know You've brought more joy and laughter into our family, and I sincerely thank You for that. I don't know when they will cross the line of faith, but I'll cont' doing my part and trust in Your heart.
"Lord, have mercy on us."
No comments:
Post a Comment