Monday, September 16, 2013

Then Your grace breaks through

Been an ultra hectic week of packing 6 days worth of tuition into 4 so as to go JB twice; once with my family for some quality time and also to attend a wedding dinner, while another was with Debbie - our tradition wahaha. The next would be half a year later when she's back from San Fran's :(

The wedding dinner was nothing much, didn't feel like getting married as well lol. Dennis' few years back did though! Was so touched by the speeches.

Oh yeah. Still remember my mum was trying so hard to find her OG membership card the other day and she was asking me if I saw that. Somehow, I just felt prompted to tell her to search this other unlikely wallet of hers cause it's to keep all the dr appt cards and guess what, it was there indeed.

( In mandarin )
Mum: Woah! It's really there!
Me: Haha God tell me one~
Mum: ( in a joking manner ) Hahaha thanks be to your God~

It might be a trivial thing, but it suddenly reminded me of how King Neb ( lol @ CN ) was giving thanks to God, and that I really wanna be like Daniel too.




Last shepherding with Jinlin was.. aww man.

She's the only sheep who has seen me at my worst and when I was too immature as a year 2 kid. Still feels real bad towards her, even to the point of guilty cause if only I chose to speak the truth earlier as I did with the others.. perhaps, she could have grown so much more..

Ahhhh.. to you who's reading this, please choose to do what's best for your sheep even if you're used to not doing so..



Cause after all.. we're just messengers whose responsibility is to convey the message, not please the hearers


No comments: