Monday, September 23, 2013

Consume me from the inside out

My grandpa has the amazing ability to make me smile no matter how bad my day is.

Was late for family dinner cause of tuition and my grandpa got me a soy bean drink the moment I stepped into the house.

(In mandarin)
Grandpa: Come have a drink first, or do you want chrysanthemum instead?
Me: Yeah! Cause I'm allergic to beans I think haha..
Grandpa: (went to the fridge at once) Aiya! They ( my relatives) finished all the chrysanthemum alr!
Aunt: (kidding) Woah say until like that!

Grandpa then smiled awkwardly and continued digging even though I said it's okay. Aww my grandpa is so cute right!
Told you he has always doted on me the most~ hehehe~~ ^^v


My grandma specially cooked everything to be less spicy, heated up all the dishes, and saved more than enough food for me before the rest tucked into the sumptuous meal too aww. 


Thank You Lord for making me feel so loved after all those misunderstandings!

No comments: