Long overdue.
Happy kid cause just managed to buy Today is the Day album. Yeah I know I'm 5 years late but, whatever~ Can't wait for my ordered I Heart Revolution too! Satisfaction of buying such CDs really beat the Kpop ones hands down.
Met up with Joy and Manna's mac & cheese + FC2 fruit juice + beloved nv er's presence + wonderful catchup + gorgeous ( uncertified ) Debbie surprise card and honey lemon drink = awwsome afternoon
Remember my tuition kid who's adopted but brought up like a princess? We were reading a passage together and it talked about how a kid rather wants his mum instead of the sweets. She started telling me about how she has two mums and said,
“之前那个妈妈不要我了,所以把我卖掉。”
“哎哟 没有啦,我相信不是这样的啦。。”
Man you don't know how sad I felt for her. She's only P1 for goodness sake, and she has to go through such a thing..
If only we do things we won't regret.
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment