Felt as though I won the second prize of a lottery yesterday when the first praise song was Today Is The Day ( instead of Everywhere I Go ) lol. The way Lincoln Brewster plays the guitar solo is just.. I don't know, I'm no musician but it just feels different.. Nvm I'll still be waiting for the first prize. Okay this suddenly sounds like my newbie days of getting all hyped up whenever One Way was played.
And I wasn't trying to be a fashionista for crying out loud. The contact lenses I was wearing on thurs scratched my cornea and I was tearing so bad that I spammed eyedrops to sleep. Woke up with a red and swollen right eye which caused me so much pain that I could barely dream on friday and I knew I had to get shades for MLG and service. Thank God it's much better now!
The power of shades is amazing though; transformed me into a celebrity, and Fiona Xie look-alike lololol. Fans of her please don't stone me. I don't agree with them.
Met up with Val during the week as well to get a present for Albin's 21st and Soup Restaurant's chicken + ginger is still as awesome as ever. Were talking about how we should not get too comfortable with our current state and man, this is true for almost everything else. No one settles for just 'okay' if there's better, and when we have - or even can have, the ability to do so.
No I'm not talking about career or money here.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment