Friday, May 3, 2013

It ends when darkness turns to light

Was trying to remove the stats counter but just got owned by the html. Still as clueless as ever when it comes to IT.

Have been setting this Chinese O's paper (1 & 2) all day long ( okay except during that one tuition ) for my student at JBS and after a total of 6 hours I'm still not done. And I've got a year's worth of lesson plan and template to fill. Ah being a Chinese teacher is not easy indeed. So glad I don't have to do these at Yen's. Okay maybe setting English papers is a whole lot easier since the typing alone takes 10 times faster.

Thank God tomorrow morn's tuition was just cancelled so I have more time to finish all that, and blog now.

Whenever I'm stuck at the com doing stuff for long, I'm always thankful for VEVOs and other official channels cause songs are free and I have so many to choose from yay.

Back to listening to rock and pop rock. Still remember how Boys Like Girls and All American Rejects' songs were like my national anthems when I was in secondary school. People always start liking soothing songs when they grow older but guess I'm still stuck with pop rock as my number 1.

Planned LG just now and boy it suddenly dawned upon me that this would be one of the last times already.

No comments: