Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Best Labour Day I guess heh

286th post

Okay I've been letting this rot for almost a year.
Year 3 was utterly.. crazy. A year's worth of clinic totally brought the meaning of stress to a whole new level. It was stress on a regular basis, like at least thrice a week? Cause you're graded every session and they alllll contribute to your GPA, and it doesn't help when they're worth 12 credit units. Oh wells thank God it's over. You can't imagine how H-A-P-P-Y  I was on the last day of school when I could finally graduate after enduring a course I seriously have no liking for after three. long. years.
Thank God for all the times when He woke me up before I was too late for my papers, the wisdom I needed in handling patients ranging from 8 years old to 80, the friends He has blessed me with; VAZY etc, and Sean who's like my clinician bff LOL.

Nevertheless, I'm still glad to have transferred from NYJ cause I doubt I could survive JC life. Okay maybe I could if I've gone to my dream SAJ haha. But mum & dad didn't like the idea of me going to such an angmoh school, oh wells. Still feels a lil wasted whenever I think back cause I could have been posted there with 9 if I've put it as my first choice instead of NY. Ooooooh wells, I've alr graduated so who cares aha.


Anyway, my life has become a lil too.. eventful recently so I suddenly felt like blogging. Just a lil paranoid of errors cause I'm a writer - oh I mean part of Wordsmith haha, ahhhh whatever it's my blog. Who cares about that in blogs right. Purposely write with a lot errors zen yang, lol.
Oh speaking of which, Shunyi ( Corps Comm ) sent me an email with the link of the article I wrote to cover Easter service and boy was I surprised when I saw 'Written by Liew Ying Hui, Claudia'. I've been writing since we had Hark issues and that was the very first time I saw my name. Er but just that Gerald edited a lil lil here and there I think, so it sounded.. not me at some parts haha.


And soooo, went JB today with my family except my brother who has to study hard for mid years. Poor thing. Hope you score really well!! I'll definitely treat you to Crystal Jade or wherever you want if you secure a position in TJ. So proud of him cause he's using his results and not CCA or whatever for DSA hehe.

It's been a year since we went on a trip as a family and ah it's really good to spend quality time together like this. Love it. Shall post pics on insta instead.

Finally understand why my parents have so many friends. Cause they can simply talk to anyone and everyone. Perfect sow-ers.
My mum treats everyone like her friend or daughter or son. And my dad is king of lameness seriously. He kept trying to joke with everyone who served us and this serious guy who's like so scared we'll mess up his clothes. Ah he doesn't know me lol. And I would say my dad succeeded cause at least that guy forced a 'ha-ha' before we went to pay at the cashier.


Was play-fighting with my Sis throughout and that was so fun wahaha. Thanks ah bui! Hehehehe. And I love going overseas ( okay just Malaysia I know ) cause I can do all sorts of childish things like all the random ^^v and say all sorts of childish things without having to worry being seen or heard by my tuition kids.

Bought KFC back home as dinner and okay that's it. No more fast food for the month. I hope.
8 pcs chicken for the 5 of us so shared a drumstick with my brother after we had one each. Figured that he might still be hungry so fed him a few more mouthfuls from my share and aww you should have seen his face.

Oh yeah. That fellow totally  forgot that tomorrow is mum's birthday and still dared to say that in front of her gosh. Nvm I have surprises in store, as always, muahaha.












No comments: