Sunday, May 5, 2013

I know You are still faithful


Was finally done with setting of the papers, preparation of the answer keys, scheme of work and 52 detailed lesson plans after a total of FIFTEEN hours last night at 2330! Burnt my Friday and Saturday. And my arms and shoulders have never ached so badly before. Try being at the com from 1020-1920 virtually typing non-stop.. Okay enough of ranting. Thank God managed to meet the dateline of 2359. Oh and Rui Yan you better stop drinking and study hard lol.

Weihong casually mentioned to the DMM yesterday that I'm moving on and Debbie's reaction was like the 'shockest' I've ever seen. And the sudden influx of people asking me what happened, what was the sign etc.. Don't know why but I just prefer announcing it once and for all. Guess I'm too lazy to repeat the process.


Anyway, this is probably gonna be the first time I can't bear to leave a group.

Not that I got apathetic after the countless restructurings since Sec 1, I just like 'restarts'.
But speaking of SP, it's the place where I got to really know why I'm doing, what I'm doing. There were so many breakthroughs in my understanding of God, His words, of ministry, and of myself.

And I really enjoy working with this DMM.
It's.. the kind of joy when you work with people who you know are serious about God and love him.

Ah and of course, my sheep.. You know when you've invested about a quarter of your life in these people, they become really precious. Nah, just kidding. It feels more of a parent having to leave your kids who you are proud of and glad to have seen their growth.

But well, the sign was negative and I had to make a decision by Tuesday itself cause of early bird registration dateline of GC so yup, I'm moving on.

I know I've been expressing my desire to move on even before I graduated but hey, if the choice of staying back only lies on whether I enjoy serving in SP or not I would have said yes right at the start.

Sometimes I wish I could take out my heart and show what's really going on, but oh wells.
Just wanna say, wherever I am, God I know You are still faithful.

No comments: