259th post
Tears of anger are probably the more familiar ones, along with laughter.
Tears of sadness due to being unfairly treated.. those are really rare.
Yest's service made me realised that it's easier to pray for someone whom you love. The absence of stress over worry of words to be said feels real good; there's probably a higher dependency on the Spirit for guidance I guess.
Also, I came to realise that I really hate having my plans changed and people not being efficient.
I got a lil frustrated, more choleric, and less careful of my words. I hope I didn't scare or hurt.
I don't seem to know how to love unconditionally.
But once again, is there even such unconditional love, except for One?
Parents, no.
They need your physical or mental support.
Siblings, no.
'We're blood-related, have to see each other everyday also.'
Friends, no.
Projects, company, entertainment..
, and not ?; It's not even a question.
One of the biggest lies on earth is probably loving someone unconditionally.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment