Wednesday, January 12, 2011

KOREA. TAIWAN. US.

258th post

Suddenly felt like blogging aha.

Was reading the archives of my other blog which I used to update daily and realised how interestingly.. different it is. I think growth is probably the best answer.

Did discover some more intelligent quotes though, haha.

Recently, I've decided to be more frugal; I'm saving up for..


KOREA. TAIWAN. US. :D



And I'm gonna make sure that the transit for the US trip is Taiwan so I can gan diao 2 at a go muahaha.

Xiaoming told me 7-10 days is insufficient to fully experience life in the States; he said I'll need at least a month, oh my gosh.

After estimation, think I'll needa save at least 7K for everything.

I'll do it. May I persevere this time round.

Also, I've arrived at the conclusion that it's easier for me to save up than to do proper work at home. Ill discipline get away!


Think I successfully hindered an outbreak this Monday, but cause I'm eating more heaty stuff it seems to be getting back argh.
Dear Father, please please please I beg of You no outbreak, pleeeeeaseeeeee.



Currently reading Divine Comedy Vol. 1: Inferno.
In terms of fear induced, or should I say reminded, Pilgrim's Progress seems to be better; but in terms of depth - references to historical and mythological events, Divine Comedy is definitely The One.




Ah salvation salvation, how complicated you can get.

No comments: