Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In Awe of You

239th post

Thank God for blessing me with 2 lucky draw rewards; $10 KFC Voucher [ SP Library ] and $50 Hypermarket Voucher [ Kraft ].

Though it's just 10 bucks, my family gotta enjoy the food just now and quality time spent yay :)

Thank God for my Mum who's decided to give me half of the Hypermarket Voucher in cash heh - can buy more stuff from Tecman le woots.

Thank God for being amazingly gracious; so far, my MST results are satisfactory esp Math cause I thought I'll fail or borderline pass haha. Thank God I got a B for it and A for GENOPT which's my core module heh.

Thank God for my new Math teacher who's very grandfatherly [ *laughs* ] and patient.

Thank God for the chances that I can get to look at the various types of cells through microscopes during my A&PC lab lessons; love being in awe of His creation.

There has to be a Intelligent Designer.

No comments: