Prays, 'Dear God, I pray that You'll heal this com cause I really need it to do my projects and CRS.. I know it's like 99.9 % - okay maybe 98% that it'll just not work.. [ Inner voice: Why not trust in God, in Him all things are possible.. ]'
*com lights up with a blue screen and functions as per normal*
'OMGOSH THIS IS INCREDIBLE.'
This was what happened 15mins ago.
Real amazing cause my siblings and I've been trying to switch on this com since last Friday when it shut down on it's own as I was Facebook-ing after MST - THANK GOD FOR HEALING IT HAHA IT'S FEENALLY™ WORKINGGGG.
Thank God for giving me a greater understanding of Jesus Among Other Gods by Ravi Zacharias just now as I was doing some notes of my learnings.
Thank God for His Grace in sustaining me through my first MST in SP. Learnt that I really do need more self discipline; not just in studies but other aspects as well.
Thank God for healing my Sis when she's alone in Taiwan.
It was so comforting to know that she got well the next day after praying for her cause not only did it show God's Grace, she could experience healing and that we didn't have to worry for her too.
Thank God for the stayover at Angel's place last Sat with Xiuwen, Yuwen and Zejun; a time of fellowship and getting deeper.
'What do you see yourself doing in 5 years' time?'
I could feenally™ answer this with a clearer goal, but Lord, I still do really need more directions from You. Please cont' to open and shut doors for me according to Your Will.
Thank God for the movie [ Prince of Persia ] outing with Xuhong and Yuwen yesterday; didn't know the similarities we had back in secondary school *laughs*
Thank God for Xiuwen who gave me Mere Christianity by C.S Lewis. Was, and am still, so happy hehehe.
Thank God for Jeremy, Reynard and Ryan for lending me their books; my hols' gonna be fruitful yay muahaha.
List Of Books To Be Read
Why You Act The Way You Do
The Pilgrim's Progress
The Case For Faith
Growing Deep In God
Mere Christianity
Case For Christ [ Again + Notes Taking ]
Lord, may this hols be a great time of knowing more of Your Truth, and in depth as well. Help me to utilize my time wisely such that it'll be a real fulfilling hols. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment