Friday, November 13, 2009

Today Is The Day!

199th post

OH FEENALLY™.
THANK GOD O'S
OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!


This is incredible; since the start of the day until now, this has been ringing in my head like madddddddddd:

'Today is the Day
You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it'


That's also like the first song I sang when I stepped into house.
[Actually when I was walking outta school - backgate - there's like practically no one so I started singing too. Love Song haha!]

I'm very happy - very happy - to be home, writing this entry.
[Sounds familiar to Michael's fans?
Heh original speech: Hello to the wonderful people of Exeter. I'm very happy, very happy, to be here...]


Anyway, all praises and thanksgiving to the mighty Lord for helping me to pull through all the examinations.
Especially:

SS; I only studied Bonding and Venice and THANK GOD THAT BONDING CAME OUT - MY LINKS WERE DONE MY TEACHER EVEN.

History: I only studied Stalin and Japan outta 6units and THANK GOD STALIN CAME OUT -The questions were practically the ones I spotted so it's just a time of regurgitating my essays - marked by Mr McDonagh + edited muahahahaha.

[Randomization™: Thank God for my Sis who bought Macs EVM for me and the best thing is what I wanted was McWings, but cause didn't wanna confuse my Sis, so chose to just stick with Fillet. Then who knows the person at the counter keyed in wrongly and I got my McWings HAHAHAHAHA.]

Thank God for all the 'kai qiao' moments during the papers too! [Sharmaine I know we sama sama lah har hahaha ]

Thank God for being so
gracious,
forgiving,
loving,
sweet
and everything!


*dances*
Saranghae!
*laughs*

No comments: