200th post
Thank God for the time spent with ZiyingSHEEP during shepherding on Sunday :D
Great time planning!
Thank God for blessing me with the hair treatment offer thingy - pray it will really work!
Thank God for blessing me with safe trips to and fro Malaysia this week :)
Thank God for the time spent with Bernadette and Luanchun ketching up yesterday while having Choc Fondue :D
Thank God for the time together with my dear EBC Grads and Jacq today at City Square :D
Thank God for all the good buys muahahahahaha!
Thank God for my Mummy who specially cooked noodles for me just now when I was really hungry :)
Thank God for my cousin's tuition offer :)
Thank God for Mr Victor who helped me so so much with my Emath such that I can feenally™ offer Math tuition hehehe! :D
Thank God for the resourceful Javin :D
Really really pray that I can get a job soon and very soooooon!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment