202nd post
To be honest, I've finished reading the devotion guide already, HAHA.
Cause Zachary, as expected, did a really good job [understatement] in doing up the DG and I was like being thrown into the 'I-gotta-finish-this' mode, just like what always happen to me when a good book gets to me hahaha.
Anyway, Zachary, if you're even reading this haha, I tried your dare and yes, it's super tough.
But what I learnt the most is the very fact that
God, is always, right beside me.
Okay I should say this is a wonderful reminder.
I literally looked towards my right when I read about that God is always with us, almost fearfully at first, HAHA.
But thank God that this struck me at the start of the day,
so I can always bear in mind that God is constantly with me, which also equals to
'Caution: God is here.'
This is simple, yet amazing.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment