Monday, May 30, 2016

比海洋還要深,比眾山還要高,比生命更美好

"Just wanna say I'm really encouraged by what God has been doing in your life. It's indeed incredible how things have progressed for you in the span of a few days; it's nothing short of divine. While praying for you last night, I saw a vision of a baby sleeping soundly in a cot, and a father who's standing beside it and looking at the baby lovingly. I believe He wants to assure you that as you find rest in Him, He will always look after you as a loving Father. As you go back to Taipei, may the Lord bless you and keep you as you start work and begin the good work He has prepared in advance for you to do. Have a safe trip back! 


10 For we are his workmanship, having been created in Christ Jesus for good works that God prepared beforehand so we may do them.
Ephesians 2:10"



"Good morning Ying Hui! Thank you guys so much for the past couple of days, I feel the love from the church and most importantly, from God! 
Let's start a LG in Taiwan!! I will hide in the crowd no more :)"









It's such a privilege to be given the front row seat to witness all that He's doing in the lives of people. And I'm excited for my adventure with God too!
















When I joined the Little India outreach for the first time, a part of me was hoping to 'learn more vocab' for healing prayers, so you bet I was kinda disappointed, and puzzled, when PJY just looked away from everyone and did not utter a single word while praying for the sick. 



Last night, I finally - really, understood why. Twice; it's no coincidence. 

What a revelation to my spirit. 

Thank You Lord. 






1 comment:

Dr. Cassandra Hawkins said...

I enjoyed reading this post. God works in mysterious ways. I am glad that you know first hand how he can work in a person's life.