A friend hopes to publish a book and he's turning to crowdfunding because of the steep publishing cost, believe he would really appreciate your support for this book that's written for Godly purposes :) Thanks!
"So, what am I crowdfunding for?
I've written a book on my 6 months on the missions field in Quito, Ecuador, serving in Hope Church Quito, while on my student exchange programme. I hope to share it with you.
This book aims to:
• Encourage Uni students to use their Student Exchange Programme for a Godly purpose
• Glimpse the day-to-day life on the mission field
• Raise funds for the 2015 Uni grads embarking on long-term missions upon graduation (All sales profit would be donated!)
As the publishing cost is steep, I'm turning to crowdfunding to raise the money. Thus, I would appreciate any support (in small or big ways) in this crowdfunding project!
So click on the 'Sign up' button at the top of this page, and join me in this adventure of publishing a book!"
www.facebook.com/acountryofmyown
http://www.pozible.com/project/196152
No comments:
Post a Comment