Thursday, March 5, 2015

No one, could ever take You away

Was only informed that a tuition had been cancelled after getting outta house this afternoon and oddly, I wasn't annoyed in any way. Took 197 home and man, listening to songs like "What The World Will Never Take", "My God", "My Future Decided", "One Way" while being driven along the same route I used to take during CCHMS days got me all teary as I looked back at the journey God has brought me through. 


God is really, incredibly, patient, and faithful. The fact that I am actually able to teach about His love with certainty just fills my heart with so much joy and thanksgiving.










You are always, always there
Everyhow and everywhere
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never ever change
Yesterday, today the same
Forever 'till forever meets no end




Your faithful love
Has always been there for me
The greatest love that I have ever known
What can I give to you for all You've given to me
You gave it all and You are all I need

You are my King, You are my God
Praises I bring
Come from my heart

This is for You
For all You've done for me
I wanted to show You
How much You mean
my God, my God





I've got a Saviour and He's living in me
Whoa, I wanna know
I wanna know You today

And You're the best thing
That has happened to me
And the world will never take
The world will never take You away



No comments: