Thursday, March 12, 2015

Give me Your love for humanity

If there's anything I need, it will be a new phone to replace my 4yo-to-be hahaha. The constant lack of memory space and extreme lag in loading apps can be quite a hindrance esp when I can't reply whatsapp - half of the time I can't even enter lol. Is this version too new for my old phone -/-


Although I have no idea exactly who's reading this since I don't nor know how to (nor have the intention to) track my readers, but if you happen to be one of my birthday gift buyers, know a phone is too costly a gift sooo, I will really, really appreciate it if you could give the money to the poor, the widows or the orphans, or to organizations or ministries that are advancing His purposes.


Don't worry, I'm not saying these to win a pageant (lol, will never take part in one anyway) but really, I believe in giving to Christian causes, to extend God's love and providence to people who do not know Him and to the very groups of people He fights for. 



Just wanna highlight World Vision and DPM :

World Vision 
It's a Christian humanitarian organization that aims to help empower communities such that they can break out of the poverty cycle with the skills they've learnt and education received. They are also involved in work across issues from health to disaster response, and "stretch donations with grants and corporate gifts-in-kind to make every dollar donated achieve $1.28 in impact". 

Find out how child sponsorship can change a child's life too :) : http://www.worldvision.org.sg/ways-to-give/sponsor-a-child/



Derek Prince Ministries
From the first step of deliverance to daily living, I've benefitted so much from Derek's teachings that I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am to have access to them. DPM is committed to reaching the unreached, teaching the untaught. They have been faithfully broadcasting the gospel and teachings of God all over the world, including countries where it is illegal to be a Christian, with their radio program and books that have been translated and published in more than 100 languages. 





I know I've shared this before, but I hope to share it again:




Quote from the book, "Ultimate Security."
This is a beautiful truth, if only we can grasp it. First, if you are a child of God, your money is not really your own. You are just a steward of it—a manager of God’s money. Jesus declared that it is acceptable in God’s kingdom to give God’s money away to people by investing in the kingdom. Then, when you have come to the end of your life, the people you have invested in—the missionaries you have supported, the souls who have been saved through your giving to various Christian causes, and so on—will be there in eternity, waiting for you. They will be saying things such as this: “Thank you for the hundred dollars you sent to that missionary. As a result of that money you gave, I was saved. I have an eternal home in heaven. I want to invite you to come into my home.


This really brought tears to my eyes.



This is the gift, I truly want :')




No comments: