Finally freed from all datelines!!!!!! Hallelujah thank You Jesus. No need to go to school, no need to write ultimate time consuming reports, no need to rush assignments, no need to sleep late.. What's not to love about you exams. Gonna be like Xiaokit sleep by 2300+ and get good complexion like him - tomorrow!
There's just sth about One Way that never fails to make me excited and happy lolll. Was reminded of the days when I just joined Hope, how this song was my first favourite praise song.
How I had to wear school u every week to go for service cause of parental objection; I had to lie by saying there's free tuition by seniors every sat at Cuppage. (Bad eg, not encouraging this at all.)
How God was faithful every. single. time. He blessed me with results I never could have gotten without His grace; countless tests, exams, O's. How I learnt that when you give your best in serving God, He will never short change you.
How I was all fired up for CCHMS revival. How I was questioned and stopped by Susan Low (Level Mistress) in spreading the gospel in school.
How God brought me through the darkest period of my life that scarred me so badly to the extent of giving up good opportunities, good.. anything, to stay safe.
How God healed me of my dermatitis (once, until I was very disobedient; it's a long story) and how surprised my mum was. How she said, 'Actually.. I'm okay with you going church lah, you can have your own belief.'
How I was so touched by the prayer Jacq made during the last camp before I transferred.
How God is still faithful now. How God can use anyone. How God creates so many incidents for me to know myself better. How gentle God is in correcting my flaws. How God is so, extremely, patient with me. How God blesses me with leaders whom I look up to, kids & sheep whom I'm more than thankful to have known.
How I found the meaning of life, how I'm assured of the rewards in time to come. How I've found the truth. How I've been set free.
God, You make everything, worth it.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment