Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dwell among us as we seek Your face

So Saturday was a quoteful day with all the wise men sayings lol.


'If you feel far from God, who moved?'*******

'All you need (to start with) is a willing heart.'

'If a man, a Christian, is willing to give up career opportunities, money - everything - for God, there you have, a fearless man.'


What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ.


People always say Paul is an extreme, but really, isn't God an extreme as well?
And Jesus calls us to imitate Him, so I don't see why we should set lower standards for ourselves just cause we think it's unattainable. Not saying that I'm like Paul, but I do strive to serve with such fervour, to live just for God. I'd rather take baby steps than totally deny myself of the chance to live a life to the fullest. 

No comments: