Friday, September 30, 2011

To My Primary School Friends. The lovely people.

274th post

I've always been not as liberal as with the term 'friend'. Many people that I know are just acquaintances, classmate, church mate, lg mate, unit mate, pri or sec school classmate etc. To me, a friend has to be someone whom I enjoy his or her presence / hanging out with , and with a certain level of mutual trust.

And to this, I really wanna thank God for these primary school friends that I have, people whom I hold pretty close to my mind and heart:

Cui Rui Rui,
My one and only girlfriend, who probably trusts me the most in this entire world, and vice versa. I never - never, have to doubt her loyalty nor afraid of being back stabbed or gossiped of. Maybe you'll see this after I die lol, but I really love you, and so thankful for you. You can never imagine the level of gratitude I have for knowing you, and that you actually chose to stick with me for the whole of 6 years till now despite of all the nonsense I've done, that have even hurt you in the past, thank you dearest. If I have 20cents with me, you'll definitely get a 10 cents. You've earned my trust; it's almost 100%. Even I can't believe it; it's incredible. I love you.


Chia Wee Wee,
Thank you so much for the sharing just now, I'm just so glad that there's someone who was there and knows what I'm talking about as I relieved probably the most precious memories up to this day of my life. I really love Hong Wen cause of the brilliant memories, and really, I've never enjoyed school since then. I'm happy to be able to listen to you too, and that it helped you feel relieved, that's even better heh; it's probably the least that I can do as we meet every 6 months lol~ I know you're someone who can give me practical advices if I need them in time to come. Loveyou too.



Joanni,
Just remembered how we used to call each other practically every single day to talk on the phone in P4 and how your mum even had to stop me lol. Enjoyed the times we had together when I went to your house, and the phone calls we made. Thank you for being the one who compiled and delivered hw for me when I had chicken pox in P5, thank you for letting me be one of your close friends when you came to 4A. So honoured too. Please join us the next time for our gathering, missyou hahaha~



Hweejuan,
I've never regretted making the first commitment in my life , which is to befriend you when you joined 5A :) Though you were probably the most shunned person with the unending vulgarities and violence which really scared the hell outta me as nobody had bullied me like you did, I'm really thankful that we became friends who still kept in touch till now. I was really touched that you considered me a friend, given the fact that you probably have a lower level of trust in people than me. It truly means a lot to me. Thank you, Hweejuan :)



Haozhi,
Although we basically didn't talk much in Hong Wen, and weren't even on good terms lol, I still remember us taking a spelling retest together in P3 as I sat beside you, which was the first time I talked more with you, and you actually helped me cheat though you were wrong in spelling abroad as aboard and I got it wrong too *laughs* And this time when we were playing soccer at that corner of the field which belongs to us 3A 4A 5A 6R, I just randomly smiled at you when someone went to pick the ball and you actually smiled back - to my absolute surprise hahaha. Now we are more of like birthday friends; catching up a little every year with the exchange of greetings. I'll always remember your birthday is exactly 2 weeks before mine on the 25th haha~ You're the only person whom I've never met up with to catch up, but I hope someday you'll know that I really treat you as a special friend of mine whom I'm very thankful and honored to have known. Thanks for the short poem you wrote for me 4 years back lol, you're the only person who've ever done that haha~ Ah I wrote a lot didn't I, cause first time! Lolllll~ I'm hoping that you'll invite me to your wedding aha! Really hope you'll find a good girl hah, cause you deserve one :)




Ah I think that's about it, thank you all for being a part of the most brilliant memories I have. If I'm given a choice, I hope to be able to stay in Hong Wen with you guys just like that. Love and miss you all. Really.
:)

No comments: