247th post
Thank God Sermon D went okay, and really thank God that He led me in the preparation; one particular analogy that He gave me is sth I'll always remember. It'll be more effective if I can say it in person haha.
Thank God that I'm shortlisted for an interview tomorrow - will reveal more soon haha.
Thank God that I made it to Round 2 of General Affair Quiz; I really want [ any one of ] the top 5 prizes *laughs*
Thank God for the time spent with Yuwen last night after service; love talking / sharing beyond the surface. This is what doing life together should mean.
Thank God that the very lil discipline I have is growing a lil heh.
Thank God for always letting things achieve a balance haha *winks to Papa*
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment