Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yay.

250th post

Thank God for blessing me with the Roadshow Assistant job yesterday hehehe :D
My interview was like just 6+ hours before I received the confirmation text? Amazing God.

Really gotta thank Him cause initially I thought the chances of me getting the job is real low given that the pay is much higher than norm - 20 bucks per hour, and the commitment needed, though for about a year, is quite low.

And the cool thing is the interviewer's actually into a freaking cool career - kids entertainment. And he's like recruiting me into his company too and the thing is, the commitment needed is rather low once again hahaha.

All these happened just a few days after I asked God for financial blessings cause like what I always say, my parents always puts me on survivor mode - and my tuition income's gonna stop once my cousin finishes O's, and that's just about 3 months to go - but I still wanna do ministry so yeah heh. Thank You awesome God!

No comments: