244th post
Sometimes I really am impressed by my Sis' patience.
I used to think it's probably cause I seem colder / don't seem to be as concerned but after pondering over it, I realised it's due to lack of l.
But I wonder why it feels like it's easier to l people in the past.
Yesterday, Xiuwen was asking if anyone has the book 'Love Beyond Reason' and I was like eh, that's the first Christian Living book I read. [ Thanks Joy haha. ]
The price tag and the vulnerable parts are worth remembering.
'Honesty builds trust. Trust builds friendship.
...becomes increasingly vulnerable...'
[ This is not from the book ]
Yeah that's real true and guess that's what most people are afraid of.
Actually, it's a valid fear isn't it. Imagine being in a foreign territory unarmed.
That, is scary.
Revelation: He has always been in that state.
We've been rejecting, resisting, doubting.. hurting Him. Everyday.
Yet He still L us. Agape.
That, is amazing.
Grace showed. Grace to be shown.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment