YAY THANK GOD MY COM IS WORKING AGAINNNNN!
I'll give thanks everytime I can use it heh.
And my mouse is working as per normal woots :D
Anyway, as I was doing devotions, I came up with this:
God = Love------------------------[2]
Subst. [1] into [2];
God = Cannot be denied
REVELATION.
Hahaha that's just one of the reasons why I love doing devotions.
Anyway, have been walking to and fro my cousin's house [tuition], from Pasir Ris Inter. Love these walks cause they're wonderful times for me to think about things and talk to God.
On Saturday, it was drizzling when I walked to PRI.
On the way, I was so in awe of the nature.
The trees, leaves, grasses, flowers..
It made me wonder how did God think of so many different varieties of plants and their unique uses. Be it medicinal value, food for insects, etc.
These reminded me of God's existence as well.
But God prompted me to look at my own arm then. And I think He said,
'This alone is enough to remind you all day.'
As I continued strolling, the thought of blogging came to me suddenly.
People look at drawings and ask who's the artist.
People look at books and ask who's the author.
People look at craftworks and ask who's the craftperson.
But why don't people look at themselves and ask who's The Creator.
No comments:
Post a Comment