Thursday, December 10, 2009

I wondered why, then realised it's probably due to pride or stubborness.

207th post

Thank God I can use the com :D
[I really pray that this 'healing' can bring my Sis to Christmas Service and know You.]

Went ECP yesterday with my LG for picnic; something I've never gone for with my family I think. Only went with my Uncle's family once or twice when I was young.

Perhaps this explains why I didn't know that I had to cut the cucumber and tomatoes before going and be the Joke of the Day.

Oh wells, maybe God wanted some comic relief as well.

Anyway, it began to rain [we didn't feel too much of the rain though it seemed pretty heavy cause we were under a tree] as Javin and Fions were cooking halfway.
The 7 of us then prayed rain will stop and I thank God that He really stopped the rain in 3-5 mins as prayed hahaha.

Went toilet with Jasmine and Javin after that and only returned after an hour due to several reasons. One of them would be the long long walks to and fro Macs.

On our way back, we saw this girl, really adorable, trying to balance while learning how to rollerblade. And her Dad was beside her, behind her, always ready to help her up but she just wouldn't reach for the hand.

I wondered why, then realised it's probably due to pride or stubborness.

Cliche as it sounds, it feels like us when we fall and don't wanna ask God for help unless it's really hopeless.

On the other hand, it may also be like God's everlasting presence, and Him always waiting for us to reach out to Him.



Yeah, I need You.

No comments: