76th post
Just witnessed, or rather experienced, a huge contrast of the capacity of God's heart and one of a human being's.
First of all, I must say that it's my fault for doing my hols Amath homework during Chemistry lesson.
Was caught, and I didn't apologise either.
Ah, should have.
However, I was, and still am [rather], really unhappy with the teacher for coming to my seat continously to check on me.
If I didn't know God, I'm sure I would have spammed the f-word or something ha.
On the other hand, as I was waiting for my bus, I very much wanted to go home so I prayed that the bus would come asap.
God answered the prayer, and bus 10 was just behind bus 40 that Sheeyong boarded. I was talking to GraceDEDE and I took it for granted that it would stop again but I was wrong.
I was even more desperate to go home when that certain bunch of people was right beside me. Thank God that He's really formed that shield around me and that another bus 10 came soon enough.
As I was on the bus, I thought about these two incidents and I begin to see how gracious God is.
No matter how many times you've failed Him, He still loves you as much - there's nothing you can do to make God love you less.
On the flipside, it's just tough for humans to forgive AND FORGET.
Including me.
I can still remember an incident in primary school vividly - I think that male badminton player I used to play with will never expect that.
In short, thank You Lord for your everlasting love and amazing grace :)
Your mercy flows like a river wide,
and healing comes from Your hands.
Suffering children are safe in Your arms,
there is none like You.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment