73rd post
YAYYE THANK GOD MY COM'S FEENALLY™ FINE WITH THE FAST FAST INTERNET CONNECTION!
1 week without com was really tough for someone like me who uses com every single day - I don't deny that I, mainly, wanted to watch videos :x
But nevertheless, thank God that I pulled through - I didn't stayed back in school to use com either , just half an hour at Novena doing work and last few minutes of plurking crap haha.
AND AMAZINGLY, I CAN FEENALLY™ TYPE WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE KEYBOARD.
70% at least after so long yayye Xp
Thank God that today's English 1100 words' just some quiz and even though I didn't study at all, I could get 8/9 and 5/9 for spelling and meaning respectively heh.
Also, thank God that I'm financially blessed, increasingly, such that I can bless my sheep too :D
Thank God for all the birthday gifts once again, appreciate the gifts a lot :)
Thank God for being my source of joy :D
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment