Saturday, September 10, 2016

也為你真摯的記載

"To think of it, the back back back story of the trip is 因為鄭中基要開演唱會 — 他十年才開一次所以就很想看;千辛萬苦買到票後,又在想要不要再把它賣掉,因為為了看一個演唱會出國很浪費,然後誤打誤撞發覺香港是9月typhoon最糟糕,所以就決定去好了。... I'm convinced that God can use anything to accomplish His purposes lol.


It's like, there are so many people who could have had the front row seat of witnessing what God has been doing, but we have the privilege of that. Not because we are better, but simply cause of Him giving us what we don't deserve.. those heartwarming moments.. those moments when they look at you with tears in their eyes.. they are just unforgettable. Thank God."



"I think the saddest part was after taking the picture, I said I'll show it to my parents and her first reaction was, 「一個撿破爛的..」and I was like 「唔係啦!!!係我在澳門認識嘅新朋友!」

Even thinking about it now makes me wanna cry.. That she keeps thinking that her identity is one who picks up trash.. I guess that's how God feels when we get our identities wrong too. If we get from identities from what we do.. it's really heartbreaking."







人若然忘記了愛 忙著和時間比賽
求你和我於窗前細心一看
每一天風雨 每一片塵埃
也為你真摯的記載



No comments: