Saturday, November 7, 2015

O my soul, rejoice!

"He was sharing about a healing testimony of a girl who had cancer and spent all the money she had on an operation which the doctor said was her only hope. The family even sold the house so that she could go for it.

However, it failed, and you can imagine her devastation. Amazingly, God brought her to the healing rally organized by his ministry and prompted him to call out her name after giving him a word of knowledge. 

She went on stage and couldn't stop crying while talking about her fight against cancer since she was a child. 

As he was narrating how he wiped away her tears while ministering to her, he walked down the aisle and stopped right beside me. 

I have no idea why I was pretty expressionless though I really felt for the girl. 


Unexpectedly, he stretched out his hand. He placed his right thumb on my left cheek and moved across gently.


'I told her don't cry don't cry.. I pat her head and told her not to cry..'


He patted my head as he said that. 


He walked back, and a sudden realization hit me.


Tears welled up in my eyes in a second. 

There and then, I knew beyond doubt that it was God."





 









When I'm in Taiwan, one thing I'll miss for sure is Tanglin Fellowship.



I really, really love Tanglin Fellowship. 


Thank You Lord for bringing me to this fellowship where I've been so immensely blessed. 


A place where I've tangibly - so tangibly, experienced the Father's love, and a father's love. 

A place where I've learnt so much from speakers, local and international. 

A place where I get to see tremendous growth, anointing and healing as the Spirit moves. 

A place where I have the privilege of worshiping the Lord with young and old who are hungry for Him. 

A place where I yearn to serve in any way possible. 




Thank You Lord, 
so, so much. 




No comments: