Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Show me Your face, O Lord

"Don't you think that's true of us? Don't you think we all want people to know us before they have all the answers to the questions they have about our lives? 


Don't we want people to come to the point where they love us and trust us before they have the answers (to all the questions they have about our lives)? 


Where do you think that comes from? 
Where do you think that yearning for connection comes from? 


The Bible tells us that it comes from Jesus and that is a thumbprint of God in our lives. The Bible tells us we are made in the image of God. 


That is the same way our Heavenly Father wants you to know Him, more than He wants you to know the answers to all the questions."









Can't really believe I'm sharing this now but as someone who struggled with believing that God really exists, that God loves me, that I love God, that I'm saved.. 


and after trying to get all the answers I thought could help me believe, I can say with certainty that I only truly believed  when it was a revelation to my spirit, not my mind. 


No comments: