Saturday, July 18, 2015

“呃 你不是讲7点多才回来吗?”
“对啊,但就早点回来啊 (因为补习改期)”

“所以你是回来看周杰伦的啊?”
“。。不是啦!!!”


#当妈妈太久没在周六晚上看到你的时候
#妈妈你也真是的
#但大家还是可以一起看好声音啦 #如果可以唱得像他旗下的女歌手就去了
#哎哟不错战队 #哈哈哈哈哈搞什么啦









"Actually the night before I flew I only slept for 1 hour plus cause I was trying to write as well as I could before I sent in an application for this opening for a radio program host / reporter as recommended by the missions I/C haha. They're looking for someone billingual and it's one of my childhood dreams to be a Chinese radio DJ so I really gave like 120% (okay maybe 150% haha) lol~ Didn't hear from them so I thought no chance liao, but to my surprise I received an email from them on wed asking me to go for written and mic. tests next Friday. But, cause needa fly to Taiwan so asked them if there could be alternative arrangements, esp cause after the tests still got one more round of interview which they can't give me an exact date. Sadly, they said no, so I guess it's not for me.. #瞬间有种如果是台湾人就不用烦机票 / 是台湾人该有多好的感觉 哈哈。。Oh well~ still looking for other job openings lah heh, please pray for me!!"



No comments: