'So my last camp just ended.'
If nothing goes wrong academically, that is. By the grace of God heh.
Managed to stay throughout this camp, and believe it or not, it's only the second time in my life lol. And it's the first time that I had the privilege to serve at this capacity :)
To be honest, it is a lot more tedious than I had expected and it was so, so stressful when everyone just flooded the registration counter to check in on the first day. (I'd rather take O's again.) Felt so clueless and I was really struck with fear; fear of giving the wrong key, failing to check if the correct room number is written, mixing things up, etc. I much prefer having clear instructions and work bts than having to make decisions at the frontline. But I guess it might be some sorta training for future opportunities to organise things for kids? Hehehe.
Speaking of kids, I was truly blessed by Jason Wong's sharing. Just like him, I used to torture people with the questions he asked cause I sincerely wanted to know the answers as well. Am guilty of finding him less interesting during the first few minutes, but it got so inspiring with his subsequent content. What a powerful speaker who doesn't needa rely on charisma to charm the audience. The videos, testimonies, stories.. it was so touching. Most importantly, he really saw the prisoners and kids through the eyes of God. Was reminded of R and how so often I fail to do the same.
Ah God, please show me too.
Came with 4 deadlines and now I'm only left with 2 more~ Have completed 80% of the essay and 20% of the fact sheet so in terms of percentage I'm only left with 1 assignment to chiong to submit tomorrow wahaha yay praise God~ Having 4 hours of sleep each day wasn't fun but it's worth it.
Camp is the only time I feel like a cry baby for the right reasons lol.
So grateful for the fact that God actually listens to me and tells me things.
'Dont forget.'
'Thank you.'
'I love you.'
No comments:
Post a Comment