Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Reliance. So foreign.
284th post
Everything is getting tough. New problems, new issues, new challenges.
This is the first time in a long while that I feel such a strong need to surrender and rely on God for guidance.
I wanna be filled with the Holy Spirit and lead with it.
I wanna know how to love too.
Please God.
I don't wanna be afraid.
I wanna be faith-filled and faithful.
God all these are do foreign.
Such emotions are so hard to analyse and comprehend.
These stuff are never things I asked for.
But I need them now, so if you're willing, please grant me these desires O Lord.
I don't wanna lead with human strength and towards me.
Lord please, I wanna first be convinced and convicted inside out before the start of this new journey which feels a lot like facing a lot of my weaknesses.
Whatever it is, I'm gonna cast all my anxiety on You.
I know You are real. Always remind me that You command my destiny.
Thank You Father, amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment