Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cause people really are fearful of the unknown, and uncontrolled.

282nd post

Tomorrow is the first day of my 1.5months of ITP, and I'm honestly.. scared.

It's like the same dread I have whenever I needa adapt to a new class. ( Okay it's actually of a lower magnitude lah haha )

But still scared. What will I be doing, will it involve a lot technical stuff which I absolutely suck at, can I just stay in the company do FB pages blabla on com please, can I just do reports write advertisement lines or whatsoever please, can the supervisor be nice please, can she don't scold me please, I'm too worded sometimes, can I x10000000.


Now I know why people fear death.
Cause people really are fearful of the unknown, and uncontrolled.


Trying to be positive in like since die die also must go through this 1.5 months, why not just make the most out of it with a learning spirit lol. But you know, I really don't wanna be told off cause I'm really easily affected by words, especially when I'm not proficient in those stuff aish.


Oh wells, I'm just gonna go spend time with God and draw strength from Him alr, if not I sure cmi one lol, so goodbye and pray for me please thanks hahaha

No comments: