255th post
Decided to come back here after such a long time of writing at somewhere else haha.
Hectic week.
But yesterday is memorable.
Started off with being late for [ an hour for ] Basic Doctrine II cause of my last min chionging for some birthday stuff. But I won't be next week! Christology and Soteriology woots :D
Really thank God for Jeremiah - for answering my questions as always haha, and also for praying for me. Vision.
Believe it or not, I've waited for almost half a year since ID 2010 *laughs*
Finally had some time to reflect and talking to Him as I walked home yest. The kind of desire to spend time alone after a crazily busy week was real intense and accomplishment of it is shiok aha heh.
Salvation related issues are bothering me.
Actually, have always been.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment