252nd post
In the midst of tests and exams but honestly, I'm not stressed by them; stressed by work instead hurhur.
Being a Chung Cheng student, I thought the Swimming Complex outside my school was the Singapore Swimming Club which I was supposed to reach at 0930 this morn to help out with a workshop, but actually it's opposite DHS instead craaaap.
Was totally clueless so decided to ask the guy at the counter for directions, with just 10 more mins or so. He's busy answering some phone call so felt prompted to just ask this Mum with her son who's about to attend a swimming lesson.
And know what, she offered to give me a ride and I was like 'Oh my gad really? Thanks a lot!'
Really gotta thank God for this cause if not I'll have to walk like siao judging from the route she took.
Thank God the workshop went pretty smoothly and that Mr Kien drove me to Lavender too heh.
Oh yes thank God for Charlene, emcee for the Dengue Roadshow which I'm the assistant, who's been driving me outta camps.
Thank God for allowing Victoria to spot me and drive me into the Mandai Camp which I had a real tough time locating and seriously, it's virtually beyond my limit to walk into the camp - and I can walk quite a lot actually. You'll know what I mean if you drive in there or sth.
Thank God that papers so far are still okay. Though I'm aware that some answers were wrong, I'm just gonna leave everything to God.
Gonna be helping out with a birthday party full of kids later - 20 or even more and trust me, I like kids but not when they start making lots of noise, or even cry like oh saviour save meeeeeeeeee.
And the best thing is I'll be left alone to settle the treasure hunt and fossil digging [ which is very challenging ], for an hour. With the parents around I think. Oh my gad.
Admit I'm kinda worried about it, but Lord, You've really gotta help me handle everything and esp esp the kidsssss. Please let everything flow nicely, and that the kids will just be obedient and listen to me. [ Help me to speak loudly and get their attention heh ] May the magic show start promptly, and just help me do a good job. Thanks Dad.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment