236th post
Thank God for no school today yay :D
Thank God for helping me cut down on my spending on food this week - Dora wants to start saving up!
Thank God for the person who gave me a Toblerone by putting it in my bag on Wednesday; it's very nice of the person cause I was still kinda sian-ed by the fact that the Cocoa Sales thingy at FC6 ended before I could get anything and I think it's someone from our unit haha.
Thank God for the time spent with my Sis just now at her school - lunch together :)
Thank God for the chance to tell her more about Christianity when she shared to me about her wondering what's her purpose in life.
Thank God for the chances to pray for her as well; really hope that as she experiences answered prayers she'll wanna know God even more!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment