234thy post
Thank God that my Human Biochem lessons have been ending 1hour 15mins earlier for 2 consecutive Mondays heh. Hope this continues for the whole sem / all his lessons! *laughs*
Thank God for the fellowship with Angel, Jolene, Hanyang, Jeremy and Ryan on Sunday early morn at Laselle; it propelled me to think deeper / search more to know what's really my passion and what I wanna do for God in future. [ In the midst! ]
Thank God for my group for my Human Biochem and Human Anatomy projects.
Thank God for my Study Bible once again; I really love it heh :D
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love how you never fail to highlight the names of people in your posts. hehehe. so... people oriented in a way? haha its always people who make a difference in our lives (:
Hahahaha probably? Yes I agree with your last statement :)
Post a Comment